The person I am going to interview is a banker.
The research questions:
1. Has the high status of banking been lost?
2. Do public anger surrounding banks made bankers ashamed to work in that industry?
The interview questions:
1. Why did you decided to be a banker?
2. What kind of education is needed to be a banker?
3. Was it easy t o get this job?
4. What kind of expectations did you have before you applied for this job and do they overlap with reality?
5. How look relationship between lower and higher position employees?
6. How works harder sales person or chief executives?
7. Does your job gives you status?
8. Are you satisfied/proud of your job?
9. Do you consider changing your profession?
10. Does your have an impact on your personal/family life?
11. Do you have dreams?
12. If you have a child, would you encourage him/her to be a banker?
13. If you have a chance to change a one thing in your job, what could it be?